Skip to main content

PdotO suprise drops COLD WATERS Album

" Move in silence only speak when it's checkmate."
@artsketcher

So a day ago PdotO asked, "which artist would you like me to collaborate with in 2020"
everyone pulled in and threw names. before that he alluded to "a few projects coming this 2020" and had been mentioned that an album us dropping.
but we didn't know that, today(24 January 2020) would be the day.

COLD WATERS  is the album and PdotO just dropped a message with a link to the album. No date was ever mentioned prior that. No pre orders, no promo,no hype no buzz

I'm actually glad that he just woke up and dropped the album or half of Africa would illegally have it by now ( stop piracy!!
So among the features,a stand out for me is one with Zubz. I got mad excited when I saw his name. Another collab that I actually wished for was with Jay Claude and its on a track called Y.O U

An unexpected features though was with Big Zulu on track 8 with Kidx
I have no doubt that the album is a beautiful masterpiece. I have no doubt that the writing is on point. I have no doubt that PdotO poured his all on it.

My only worry is y'all who keep pirating music with no shame.
Yall need to stop. Don't be that person. Imagine bragging about pirated music, quoting lines from a song you didn't buy. Sis!!

From above the water we go down below the cold waters
Congrats to the G with heart.

Get the album here(and only here) :  https://music.apple.com/za/album/cold-waters/1496050703 https://music.apple.com/za/album/cold-waters/1496050703
Artwork by @twolettrs

#GBTGB

Follow us across all socials @Tan89Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Creative Corner with Optic Beads

Creativity is something unmatched and somewhat natural. And if you're blessed with it,there's nothing else to do but embrace it. So, I've known Karabo Kola for a lil while and like most people, I met him through someone I met through someone. Anyways he's got this cool thing he's doing with #OpticBeads. He designs the coolest accessory pieces with beads and I've seen them and even purchased a couple. Karabo is a Pretoria born and Soweto raised guy in his late 20s who describes himself as pretty laid back, shy and lots more other things. "Trust me I am very shy. I love sweet things, I love clothes, accessories, gadgets. I'm a sucker for music, movies, just everything that's ART. I believe I am an artist too,i just haven't found my craft yet but it's hidden somewhere in Optic Beads. My best friend created a word for me says I'm an "UnArtistic Artist". The pieces that he makes are pretty remarkable. I mean, taking a lo...

T.H-C still on a roll and making serious moves

T.H-C is a Hip Hop/Urban Musician and overall creative. He is an award nominee and has gunnered some international recognition, in some parts of Africa and in the US. Tshepi Aphane who goes by T.H-C is a rapper from Summer Greens in Cape Town, recently residing in Johannesburg after having been a Pretorian for a while. He has been on a serious come up since he became an active member of the music industry back in 2012. He has travelled and performed at various places and events, recently in Pretoria at the SOHK sessions and been on radio plaforms like Metro FMs" Rap Active Jam" and came out on top as the winner. He has to date released a total of 9 music videos .  He is currently working on a project and making the most of what's left of 2020. We had a chat with him to find out more about his international plugs, new project and future plans. From when you started out to currently, the Hip Hop scene has gone through several adjustments and changes. How have you tried and ...

Tan89Media Tips For Emerging Talent

 Attention Emerging Talent!! So, for the years that I have been dealing with and working alongside emerging talent, more so, artists. I have noticed some behavior pertaining to their brand. That could be credited to lack of experience and knowledge but it could also be ignorance and lack of proactivity. A lot of talent lacks a lot of knowledge of their industries. The very same field they want to occupy one day. Its super essential for anyone to know as much as possible when it comes to a dream they are pursuing or a skill they are great at or anything for that matter they say they are passionate about. The very basic things to know are many times overlooked and undermined and they play a huge role in how you develop as a brand, how you are perceived, and it shows just how serious or not one is about whatever it is they are pursuing. I have listed and broken down six (6) tips for emerging/ up and coming brands/ talents. Hopefully they will serve helpful to some. 1. The bas...